How to get special pass for returning to homeland?

171 Views  ⚫  Asked 11 Months Ago
asked on Jan 31, 2018 at 03:09
edited on Feb 21, 2018 at 02:37
I'm from Pakistan. I've overstayed in Malaysia for about one year. Now I want to go back home. I would like to get a special pass with no blacklisting. Is it possible? Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Feb 3, 2018 at 00:35
edited Feb 21, 2018 at 02:39
There is no way of getting any types of "special passes" for your type of overstaying. Do not be cheated by bogus agents. For sure there is a ban and blacklisting.

Go get help from your embassy and for latest info.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.