Malaysian Applying for UK PR

167 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jan 9, 2018 at 07:59
edited on Jan 30, 2018 at 11:13
My son was born in London and has British birth certificate and Malaysian passport. Both parents are Malaysian citizens. Could I use his birth certificate to apply for UK PR?  If so, how and when can I do it? What are the requirements to apply for a UK PR. He is currently 14 years old. Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jan 13, 2018 at 02:34
edited Jan 30, 2018 at 11:13
I think your best avenue is to look for a UK immigration lawyer and get some advice.  

If you as parents have approved UK PR, then this should also extend to the child.  I think that a child born to "Foreign Parents" i.e. parents with limited stay, then the "borned" UK child has no right to UK PR.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.