Saman Malu ke Makhamah

285 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Dec 19, 2017 at 00:28
edited on Dec 29, 2017 at 06:24
@ Mr notalawyer

Boleh saya saman malu seorang rakan yang telah mengeposkan kata-kata yang menghina muka saya in Facebook website saya.

Boleh tunjuk cara tuntut dia.

Terima Kasih.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jan 24, 2018 at 11:20
edited Feb 5, 2018 at 04:39
Yes you can do that. But there are elements of law that need to be proven. The burden is on you to show that such remarks has cause damages to your reputation or property.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.