Overstaying in Malaysia with wife and children. How do I go back to my home country?

239 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Dec 10, 2017 at 08:10
edited on Dec 17, 2017 at 22:49
I have overstayed in Malaysia with my wife and 2 kids, approximately 3 months. What do I do now as I want to move back to my home country, India now? Please advise.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Dec 10, 2017 at 12:37
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.