Self-Represent in Court to Set Aside Judgement In Default (JID)

455 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Nov 30, 2017 at 05:12
I have been searching for an answer and help for the past weeks for my case until my friend introduced me to this site.

My case scenario: 

I have had filled for the Notice of Appearance on 2 October 2017 for Writ and Statement of Claim of amount owing to the commercial bank of RM9450 and of 7-month in defaults due financial predicament.

I attended the court hearing on 18 October 2017 with the presence of myself and the plaintiff lawyer. I then informed the court judge that I had settled the 7-month in defaults of payments of RM1,670 on 11 October 2017 and that had informed the bank's and the lawyer about the remittance. Despite of filing of Notice of Appearance, Paid 7-month in defaults, and presence myself for the initial hearing in Court, the bank's proceed to entered JID against me on 18 October 2017. The cover letter (JID) from plaintiff lawyer's was dated on 3 November 2017  but I  received letter (JID) from the  plaintiff lawyer's on 15 November 2017. 

Therefore, I seek all experts in this forum to assist me how to set aside JID . Thank you in advance!
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
26 Answers
« Previous   1   2   3   Next »

answered on Nov 30, 2017 at 22:39
I am getting worried.....

Mohon bantuan tuan, puan,  experts forumers, bagaimana saya nak draf JIDD, Notice of Appeal/ Set aside JIDD.

Minta tolong sangat sangat experts forumers, sila beri tunjuk ajar.

Terima kasih.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 1, 2017 at 02:37
you wanted people's help,  but you did not respond to people's request?

i believe there was a request for you to post actual document image. 

how to help if you are not sincere in seeking help?
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 1, 2017 at 03:03
edited Dec 1, 2017 at 03:24
by   Sahara
@ bbuddy

Hello...You were posting silly questions at the beginning of this forum and now you are commenting that I am not sincere seeking help?

answered on Nov 30, 2017 at 02:27
by   bbuddy
q1. what is he name of your friend introduce you to this forum? 

q2. which law school you graduated?

I am here in this forum introduced from a friend and  sincerely seeking help from people's who can help me to draft Notice of Appeal/ Set Aside JIDD. I am here seeking an answer.

You are unable to assist, quiet la.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 1, 2017 at 04:00
Where is the actual document image?
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 1, 2017 at 10:32
i don't believe in you. you are right, i only help those who are honest.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 1, 2017 at 13:02
edited Dec 1, 2017 at 13:02
by   jeff005

Why stressed up and cannot sleep. Wake up 4.32am to reply?
Sabah lorr..
Small matter
0 found this helpful

« Previous   1   2   3   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.