Birth certificate issue

432 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Nov 26, 2017 at 21:58
Am an Indian Muslim . my gf was Malaysian citizen. From Christian. N she was converted to Islam. Unfortunately we can't do our registration completely. I overstayed in Malaysia. When I left Malaysia she was pregnant. Now she gave birth. But she didn't get birth certificate for baby. And she is single mother now. I was banned for 5 years due to over stay. Now she said govt gonna take baby. Is there any such law?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Nov 26, 2017 at 23:49

The Islamic Religious Dept can take custody of child born to unwed Muslim mother.
Baby would be send to the Muslim Welfare centre and be put up for adoption.
0 found this helpful

answered on Nov 27, 2017 at 14:14
There is no birth cert issue.

The religious authorities will issue a birth cert to the new adoptive parents following their personal particulars. Actual date and place of birth will be different to hide the child's real identity.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.