Change of property owernership where property is still under construction

192 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 31, 2017 at 21:39
edited on Nov 29, 2017 at 06:10
I am in need of some pointers on how to go about change of property ownership where property is still under construction?

1. Bought a condominium with my sister's and wife's name in late 2016; all S&P, loan docs signed.
2. Property still under construction.
3. Stage of bank loan billing > piling.
4. Deposit of purchase paid by sister 50% and myself 50% equally;

Problem now arise as wife wants to divorce, and we were both wondering:-

1. How can we transfer ownership of this purchased property to me at this stage (wife to husband)?

2. Can an ownership change be made during MOT? If yes, should myself & wife enter into an irrevocable agreement of our intend before the MOT process, inform developer & financier bank loan?

3. Or any other right procedure, legal means that I should do it? Any legal advice?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Nov 4, 2017 at 15:08
Just go get a registered real estate property agent and sell it away before divorce proceedings.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.