Malaysian girl marrying an Indian guy

304 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 24, 2017 at 18:45
edited on Nov 9, 2017 at 07:49
I'm planing to marry an Indian guy. Since I am a Malaysian girl, what are the procedures to register and marry?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 28, 2017 at 23:18
edited Nov 9, 2017 at 07:55
Go personally to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) and get all relevant up-to-date requirements regarding:
Marriage with Foreign Spouse

All the forms are available there.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.