Overstayed in Malaysia: Can I surrender, pay fines and travel back to Malaysia again immediately?

186 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 22, 2017 at 09:42
by   Liana
edited on Nov 9, 2017 at 06:46
If I overstayed for nearly three years. Can I surrender myself and pay necessary fines and return back to Malaysia immediately? I'm a Singaporean and I have family members residing in Malaysia.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 28, 2017 at 22:48
by   jeff005
edited Nov 9, 2017 at 06:47
back to Malaysia immediately?
No legal way. Just do go back to Singapore.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.