Consequences of adultery affair

505 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Oct 21, 2017 at 18:54
edited on Oct 31, 2017 at 10:25
My brother is having a affair with a married woman. What will be the consequence if her child bring such affair to the court?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Oct 21, 2017 at 21:36
Woman divorce husband
Mother disowned her child
Your brother goes free

Under Syariah court the mother awarded stoning to death in a public place, maybe at KLCC.
The man deported to another city.
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 21, 2017 at 22:31
edited Oct 31, 2017 at 10:26
Under the Penal Code ( Kanun Keseksaan ) it is a crime for a male to entice a married woman for the purpose of having sex.  The maximum penalty is about RM10,000 fine or 2 years jail or both.

The child need not bring anything to Court, just make a police report will do.
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 23, 2017 at 20:17
The details is in Section 498 of the Penal Code.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.