Marriage procedure of foreigner man and Malaysian lady

1469 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 10, 2017 at 07:02
edited on Oct 23, 2017 at 10:01
I'm a Malaysian girl who's planning to get marry to a foreigner from India. He has entered Malaysian illegally. After staying one year in Malaysia illegally, we met each other. We fell in love and planning to get marry. Currently he is working in a shopping mall as sales assistant and his documents is in process under a company.

So I want to know the procedure? Is it possible for me to marry a foreigner who entered Malaysia illegally? If yes what's the procedure?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 10, 2017 at 17:39
The answer is NO
He cannot get a Employment Pass if he has overstayed plus entering on a 30 Days Social Vist Pass. Do not be cheated by bogus agents or even employers.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.