Friend caught in massage parlour raid

252 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 9, 2017 at 08:41
My friend, China citizenship was detained by immigration Putrajaya on 25th September 2017 in KL 
She was working in a massage establishment on a social/tourist visa

She has since been in detained and have already gone for a court proceedings on 6 Oct 2017. She has admitted the charge and pay the fine for RM300. 

My question as below:
1. How to check where is her deport place after court order and can we visit her? 
2. What is procedure and faster way to assist her return back to her original country? 
3. What is standard duration of ban for this kind of cases? 

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 11, 2017 at 00:41
edited Oct 23, 2017 at 08:48
1.  Go to the Immigration to check. Should be at Sepang Detention Camp. Can have limited Visit.

2.  No fast way. Immigration will expedite her deportation.

3.  If have valid visit pass, 3 years. Expired pass, 5 years.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.