Overstayed almost 5 years

205 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Oct 3, 2017 at 11:18
by   Mike03
edited on Oct 23, 2017 at 08:44
I am a Filipino. I just want to know what do I need if I am under MyEG and I want to surrender because the processing very long already? 1 year before I went to jail and when we got out almost 1 year also. 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Oct 4, 2017 at 04:21
by   jeff005
How long you have overstayed?
When you first come into Malaysia, what kind of visa,/pass?
Have you ever obtained a Employment Pass before?
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 9, 2017 at 22:24
by   Jack
Sir Need Your kind help,

my friend here in malaysia from may 2014, with family 2 kids and wife kids age 8-10, now they want to go back they have valid passports but they want to know how can they got outpass and how much is the fee (They are from Pakistan)

0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 10, 2017 at 18:01
by   jeff005
edited Oct 10, 2017 at 18:04
by   jeff005
1.  Go to Pakistan Embassy to get exit documents for all.
2.  Go surrender to Immigration Malaysia. Embassy officers will help.
3.  Pay RM300 fine for overstay. Rm100 for immigration Exit Pass.
(Per adult. For child below 12, maybe waived).
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.