Marriage Process and Spousal Visa

200 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jul 20, 2017 at 19:20
by   erinsineng89
edited on Aug 1, 2017 at 06:27
My name is Erin. Me and my French boyfriend are planning to get married soon. Right now we are still unsure on the documents needed and would they extend his visa once we apply for the marriage? Also, we want to know how much is the bond for spousal visa and how to apply it? Thanks.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jul 20, 2017 at 19:49
by   jeff005
edited Aug 1, 2017 at 06:28
1. Validity of the visa? When expire?
2. He is here on a tourist social pass, 30 days or 90 days? How many days left?

There is no such thing as spousal visa here. So no need security bond. You can view the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) website. All the procedures and documentations are there.

There is no extension of social visit pass even for the purpose of marriage. So time your marriage carefully. If all the docs are available, it would take about 2 months for a civil marriage with foreign spouse.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.