I have overstayed in Malaysia for almost a year and I want to go back to my country

246 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on May 11, 2017 at 18:04
by   Charlz
edited on May 22, 2017 at 08:37
I would like to know what to do and the process of going back to my country Nigeria.

I came to Malaysia on June 13, 2016 as a student but my passport has only 8 months validity in which my school requested for 18 months minimum validity. Before my new passport was out I overstayed for just a day which was July 14. Since then, I have paid RM2,500 to the school for clearing my overstay.

Now, I just want to leave this country and go back to my country and planning never to come back to the Malaysia again. Last month, April 19, 2017 I went to EMGS for thumb print and they said I will be called for index print. As at today May 11, 2017 I wasn't called and when I messaged my school, they said, the Immigration was having technical problem which halted the processing of my next interview.

Please, I just want to go back to my country because I have developed a severe ULCER when I came into this country and I want to go back to my country to treat myself....Please, help with an advice.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on May 11, 2017 at 19:05
by   jeff005
@ Charlz 

You were bought in under a Student Visa. As such it must be done by the college. No agents can do it. The student visa must be terminated properly and legally. 

It does not matter even if do not intend to come into Malaysia EVER AGAIN. 

The Immigration would not release you so fast with the belief you may have committed a Crime here, or have not yet paid up full college fees. Please be patient.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.