Banned for 3 years

290 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on May 9, 2017 at 15:35
edited on May 15, 2017 at 10:52
I studied in Malaysia for 3 years and got overstayed for 21 days. However, the Immigration banned me for 3 years (BLI/WN) which is finished now. I actually tried to visit in 2015 and couldn't able to pass the Immigration. Fortunately my ban had finished last year. Is it possible that I can visit again for 15 days for vacation? 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on May 9, 2017 at 16:02
edited May 15, 2017 at 10:52
After the ban period, you can visit again.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.