Married a Malaysian but now blacklisted by Immigration. How to enter Malaysia again?

319 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 28, 2017 at 01:04
edited on May 2, 2017 at 09:21
I overstayed in Malaysia, surrendered and am now back in my home country. I can't enter Malaysia within 5 years. However, I already married a Malaysian girl. How can I go to Malaysia again?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 28, 2017 at 01:41
edited May 2, 2017 at 09:23
You marry Malaysian girl in your country so that you can come into this country again? Go to the Malaysia Embassy in your country to get all exact information and docs to apply.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.