Person placed under police supervision: How to solve wanted case?

237 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 26, 2017 at 15:43
by   johnnyluck616688
edited on May 2, 2017 at 10:52
2 years ago, I have been caught and fined by a Supervision (Pengawasan) Section but I did not present myself at the police station to sign the report. Then, now I have a "wanted" on my name everytime whenever I am being checked by police. Can anyone teach me what can I do for my wanted cases? What can I do to settle this case?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 26, 2017 at 23:32
by   mike
Go to the nearest police station.
At the counter tell the police officer that you are a police wanted person.
He will then tell you what to do.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.