My Philippines girlfriend Overstay in Malaysia for nearly 2 months

273 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 19, 2017 at 02:01
by   Yan_stomper
edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 08:53
My girlfriend from Philippines overstayed by nearly 2 months... and she already told me that she wants to surrender.... so what is the best advice for her?... Should I bring her to the embassy first or to Malaysia Immigration?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 19, 2017 at 02:19
by   jeff005
Go to your Embassy
There is an amnesty on.
1 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.