Using employment pass since 2008, am I eligible to get Malaysian PR?

287 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 16, 2017 at 06:39
edited on Apr 26, 2017 at 07:44
My names is Ifan Ali. I am here in Malaysia from 2004 until now. Before that I was on depending pass following my father. In 2008, I changed my visa to employment pass. It's been 9 years I am still using same visa. I just want to know if I can apply for Malaysian PR status? Thank you .
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Apr 20, 2017 at 17:40
Just go and read at the JPN website.

Google "application for PR in Malaysia"
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 22, 2017 at 02:51
edited Apr 26, 2017 at 07:45
Okay and thank you but I didn't get my answers from the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) website and Google. Can I get information from office in Putrajaya. If can which office should I go?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.