Want to know about BLI/WM

565 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 15, 2017 at 10:38
by   Abdul alim
edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 09:10
I am from Bangladesh. I was in Malaysia as a overseas student of Lincoln University College. I overstayed 4 months after finishing my student visa. Then I took special pass from the Immigration for RM400 fine. They made a red seal on my passport with reference no. & wrote a date by hand. I just want to know about the date which was written in the seal or stamp by immigration officer on my passport & can I enter Malaysia as a student again? Thanks @jeff005.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 15, 2017 at 17:58
by   jeff
edited Apr 25, 2017 at 09:06
Why ask again? I have already replied. You can come back to Malaysia after the ban period.

As for the Student Visa, you have to to ask the college you are going to. You need to apply for a "Visa for Reference" from Malaysian Embassy in your country. I tot you have done that before. So it means you may have come into Malaysia illegally before not as an actual student visa.
1 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.