Add father name to birth certificate for a married man?

250 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 13, 2017 at 23:37
by   sadguy88
Can I first make a declaration in the magistrate court the child belong to me and then bring the declaration to National Registration Office to request my name to be entered into the father column in the birth certificate? I am a married manĀ 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 14, 2017 at 00:51
by   jeff005

Just be responsible for your reckless action and take care of both mother and child.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.