New property without water and electricity supply

324 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Apr 6, 2017 at 13:27
edited on Apr 16, 2017 at 07:10
I'm having a problem is my developer has handover the key to us without water and electricity supply. The developer incomplete the project but we started to pay installment. They claimed it is complete. Please advise me, what should I do? Even we go TNB also they can't help, due to their property is incomplete for them to apply the electricity.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 7, 2017 at 13:04
Install solar panels and rain water collection system.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.