Preparation for the worst

1864 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Apr 5, 2017 at 18:00
Hi All

I am 35 year old and working as Procurement Manager in one of the subsidiary in conglomerate company in Malaysia.Short Brief of myself
Salary = RM 6400
Utility = RM - 2000 ( House Rental + astro + Unifi )
Commitment = RM - 2600 ( 2 car + CC + PL)
Makan + Sekolah + Other = RM -2000
So balance monthly insufficient RM 200 and no money for myself.
What i do for the last 1 year, i skip payment for CC and PL - RM 1,200..
This 1200 i use for fuel, makan tghari, klinik, etc

What happen was from the last 1 and half year ago, i been scam in my business with amount of RM 70K, the person run away. did the police report but the pegawai penyiasat says it was commercial case. and if i want to pursue, he suggest for me to go to court. I didt engage lawyer la coz no money.

Since then, i using my saving to settle debt until no more money lagi to pusing around and i stop paying the bank for CC and PL. Car loan still pay coz takut kene tarik..
Summary of my Loan as in CCRIS
Car 1 = Bank M okay
Car 2 (wife) = Bank R okay
Car 3 ( Brother) = Bank P outstanding 3 month. ( my name but my brother paid monthly)
PL = Writ Ingkar says bank want RM 125K ( initial loan was RM80K)
CC = Writ Ingkar says bank want RM 15K ( latest reminder was to proceed with WSS)

What happen now as 3 April 2017, the PL bank want RM 10K to settle out the outstanding.
If not, their will start the CP proceeding.

Question = I have check the CTOS date 31 March 2017 but the "Bankruptcy Proceeding thru New paper is Nil. This might due to the attempt from the bank to deliver the Bankruptcy Notice (BN) to me was unsuccessful due to change of delivery address.
The writ ingkar their post to my parent house at kampung.
Surely PL bank need to get court approval for substitute service right or their can just proceed with CP if the court allowed it.
And how if i want to check the existing of the BN for me? at makhmah tinggi? but i dont have any reference number,

To be continues.....
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
48 Answers
« Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next »  Last »

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 15:07
Not true. Do not listen to those undischarged bankrupts or profess to be experts in bkcy laws and procedures.

Those are the idoits who help to put me in a stupid situation.

Once discharged, even JIM dun want to see you again as no need to pay anything anymore.
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 17:24
Hi @jeff005

Thank you for the explaination
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 22:16
Hi Guys

Just update for today

My wife call says that Bank send their dispatch boy to my house and asking for me.
Then when my wife says i am working, the dispatch boy then call his officier and says i am not given cooperation.. ( Stupid)

Then later my wife thought to the officer thru dispatch phone and the officer remind my wife to ask me to pay the outstanding.

and the dispatch me some " love" letter.
Will post here tomorrow.

1. i remember i had read in some comment regard to the guideline of the debt collector, which can do and which cant do. could anyone share the info.
2. I do believed that unifi and astro selling off my personal data as the bank can find where i am staying even my address has change in the agreement. are you guy agreed?
3. I am sure that the dispatch boy or other guy will come to my house in future, any advise guy to face them especially to my wife which is housewife.

0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 22:30
sediakan kopi dan kuih muih
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 22:51
HI @jebat

are you sure?
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 23:32
edited Apr 13, 2017 at 23:33
by   jeff005
When we come to visit you, takde makanan ringan ke? Mana rumah dekat KL?
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 13, 2017 at 23:45
Bank send their dispatch boy to my house..

I am assuming this is from the debt collector for the cc card..
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 14, 2017 at 01:22
Hi all

it from debt collector..
i googled thier name in website.. really debt collector

i rather blanje the you guys than this debt collector...
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 14, 2017 at 01:23
Ooo.. i googled the number it is bank rakyat
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 25, 2017 at 03:49
Hi guy.. today got call from bank rakyat ask me to settle half before end of this week.. around rm5k

(Tau2 je minggu gaji)

Well i says.. i will my best

Seem to me the bank still want to nego..

By the way.. can i ask my brother to buy my car now in order to put his name but i will pay the monthly payment due to if i am bankrupt.. i need to surrender the car..OR i can do it after received bankruptcy notice/ CP?
0 found this helpful

« Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next »  Last »

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.