Overstayed in Malaysia

319 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Feb 9, 2017 at 14:05
by   George
edited on Feb 14, 2017 at 05:24
What should I do if my girlfriend (Thailand passport) from Thailand was caught by police in Malaysia due to overstayed? 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Feb 9, 2017 at 17:50
by   jeff005
edited Feb 14, 2017 at 05:32
@ George

Just personal opinions (non-legal)

1. How long ago?
2. Location of arrest, was it at the place of work?
3. Where is she now?
4. Was it the case in Butterworth a few days ago?
5. Have she been taken to court? If not, when?

What should I do
Nothing much.. only speed up her safe deportation. Get her legal representation to reduce her period of ban. Never admit to working in Malaysia but admit to overstaying (how long overstay?). Her living expenses was by you (if you dare - for short overstaying). If she has admitted to working, you would better hands off and disappear and change your handphone number.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.