Single unmarried mother to give birth in Malaysia?

295 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jan 22, 2017 at 02:06
by   Jamuna
edited on Jan 23, 2017 at 08:41
I am pregnant an unmarried Nepal citizen women. My boyfriend is from India. We are both holding UAE residence visa. I need to clarify following questions:
1) is there any possibility to give birth in any country without marriage?
2) which are the country is possible to give birth.
3) how I can get passport and citizenship for my baby.
4) is there any country which I can travel in tourist visa to give birth.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jan 22, 2017 at 02:40
by   NawazSharif
edited Jan 23, 2017 at 08:42
Unverified opinions:

Answer to 
1) Why you cannot go back to Nepal to give birth? Try Thailand.
2) Try Thailand
3) From Nepal only
4) Thailand but you have to live there for a few months which creates immigration issues. Most airlines will not allow a 6 months onwards pregnant to fly.

Is your boyfriend an Indian Muslim?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.