What to do if you overstayed in Malaysia

12407 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jan 3, 2017 at 14:45
by   jeff005
edited on Jan 9, 2017 at 05:51
Attention to those who have Overstay in Malaysia

Surrender to Immigration is the ONLY Solution:

1. Bring the passport that you have used to come into Malaysia.

2. For those who have "lost" their passport, go get new Temporary Passport from your Embassy in Malaysia.

3. For "lost" passports and unable to proof with documents the actual date of entry into Malaysia, be prepared for higher fines and longer ban period of re-entry.
1 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
412 Answers
« Previous   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   Next »

answered on May 18, 2018 at 21:00
by   Carol
Hi Jeff, 
Is the 3+1 Voluntary Surrender Programme still available until 30 June 2018 for ALL ILLEGALS? My Nigerian friend has overstayed for 4 years as he doesn’t have the means to pay lots of money to the middlemen to leave the country without any imprisonment or/& caning. He has lost his passport & RM5000 to a local Malay middleman in the first 6 months of his overstay here. 

Pls kindly confirm if he’s eligible for the 3+1 programme so we can find ways to procure the RM400-500 fine & his 1-way flight fare.

Thank you for your kindness. May God bless you & your loved ones.

0 found this helpful

answered on May 18, 2018 at 21:55
by   jeff005
@ Carol

There is no change. It ends 30/6/18.
Quite a number of Nigerians have asked here and have gone back.
It is "last Call".
No last minute rush or else expensive air tickets.
0 found this helpful

« Previous   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.