What to do if you overstayed in Malaysia

10050 Views  ⚫  Asked 1 Year Ago
asked on Jan 3, 2017 at 14:45
by   jeff005
edited on Jan 9, 2017 at 05:51
Attention to those who have Overstay in Malaysia

Surrender to Immigration is the ONLY Solution:

1. Bring the passport that you have used to come into Malaysia.

2. For those who have "lost" their passport, go get new Temporary Passport from your Embassy in Malaysia.

3. For "lost" passports and unable to proof with documents the actual date of entry into Malaysia, be prepared for higher fines and longer ban period of re-entry.
1 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
400 Answers
« Previous   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   Next »

answered on Mar 3, 2018 at 10:41
by   jeff005
@ Vivian
Go Monday to your Embassy to seek help. Do not renew your passport yet. Your embassy will know how to send you back.
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 7, 2018 at 10:03
by   dustain
i was been caught in malaysua for ovwrstaying and jailed for 5 months,,is it possible to enter back in malaysia,,? 
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 9, 2018 at 18:08
by   Dais
Hello everyone 
this is a very interesting thread/forum. So 3+1 is only for limited countries? 
Is it like in 2017, if you overstay you just go to immigration pay the fine and fly back?
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 9, 2018 at 19:31
by   jeff005
edited Mar 9, 2018 at 20:36
by   jeff005
@ dus stain
Yes can enter again. Malaysia is a very lovely country to visit. Pls come here to tour after 5 yrs from date of deportation. Refer to the stamp on your passport and last page.

@ dais

How long you have overstayed now?
Which part of this world are you from?
Why you overstayed?
This repatriation is diff from last year. This is handled by approved agents not direct to immigration. Go direct they will detain you and send you to negative 5 Star Heart Break Hotel for long overstating.
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 13, 2018 at 17:12
by   Phan

I've been working in Malaysia for 5 years, and I'd like to find reliable agent to get work permit visa for the maid which is from my hometown Vietnam, the maid was in blacklist and the ban time is just over few days ago. Last time, it was our fault got my maid overstayed 2 weeks and she got 3 years ban. Thus this time, we really appreciate your help to introduce us the officially authenticated agent to get process smoothly. Thank you so much  
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 13, 2018 at 21:02
by   Jeff005
Hi Phan

I am not in this type of business and do not have any contacts at all.

You can try Direct Hire A Maid online. Since her ban period is over, you have only to submit her particulars and travel docs to get approval first then bring her in to complete the work permit process. Use new passport.

On another note, if you have an  Expat work permit, I believe you can bring a maid from your own  hometown under your Visa. Go direct to check to IMI to enquire. No agents....
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 14, 2018 at 11:49
by   Phan
Hi Jeff, 

Many thanks for your feedback, I read from this link, and it's said that employer in direct hiring system must be Malaysian or Permanence Resident. For expat, we have to go through an agent. Can we apply maid visa by ourselves and what are steps of process if you could share. Appreciate your help so much.

0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 16, 2018 at 23:40
by   GreenParrot
The main purpose of some of these types of websites is to advertise their products.
Their accuracy is much desirable.
Jus go direct to IMI to enquire.
The amount of things that IMI has changed for the past 12 months, you would go crazy trying to understand their policies.

Yr case is bring yr own maid from VN. There can be allowances given to Expat. In the past an expat can. And IMI is now eliminating agents.

Do you know why there are so many issues in our Malaysia IMI, it is because some of those websites are not up to date and dispensing old policies of different situation and circumstances.
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 18, 2018 at 14:56
by   Meeisha
Hi Mr. Jeff,
I have sent you an email.. It would be a really great help if you could reply to my email.

Thank you.
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 18, 2018 at 21:22
by   jeff005
Hi Meeisha

I am overseas for the next 4 months. I cannot receive any Gmail notifications.

For yr case, since I have been following a few times, channel it to
1 found this helpful

« Previous   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.