Overstayed on multiple tourist visa in malaysia

409 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Dec 5, 2016 at 11:12
Hi im vivek and i just wanna ask that my wife she overstayed in malaysia for almost 3 or 4 months in multiple tourist visa now she wants to come back home can you please suggest me or help me out that what should i do now ????
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Dec 5, 2016 at 14:42
1. Which country your wife is from?

2. There is no multiple tourist visa from any country. Either tourist/social or multiple entry visa. and/or other types. Even for multiple entry visa, the entry period is only 30 days per visit, extention subject to Immigration Dept.

3. Just tell the truth of the purpose of your wife's visit and then only we here can see the actual possible penalties that will be meted out her.

4. The simple answer to your question is to seek help from your country's Embassy and to ...... SURRENDER TO THE IMMIGRATION DEPT AT PUTRAJAYA.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 6, 2016 at 02:55
Thanks for rplying me 
She is from india and the purpose of visit is that she was looking for a job and agent cheat her and after getting overstayed now she is afraid bcz she is alone there so can u plz tell me the easiest way to get her out from there ??? And what are the penalties does she have to pay ?? 
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.