Visa and dependant passes

283 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Nov 16, 2016 at 10:19
edited on Nov 21, 2016 at 05:25
I am a Foreigner working in Malaysia. I have a work visa and applied for dependant passes for my daughters. However before the passes were approved we have overstayed. Recently my contract is being ended but I still do not get my dependant passes approved yet. Now one is approved but I have to pay compound and obtained special passes to get out.

My question is my employer wants to go to immigration today to cancel my work permit and daughter passes. I want to go and appeal for lighter compound as I have been applying but kept on rejecting. Is it possible for my company to cancel my permits but I go to the immigration to appeal for my daughters? Or do they have to cancel my permits and daughters together at the same time? Or can they wait and just do my permits only? My passes are all done online by them. Please advise urgently.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Nov 16, 2016 at 14:34
1. You should not have overstayed while applications to immigration were underway.

2. Why is your employment visa terminated prematurely?

3. The dependent passes are linked to the employers, so it is void once this employment stops.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.