Out Of Wed Child Birth Certificate

332 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Nov 7, 2016 at 20:23
by   Hanna

I am 26 years old muslim malay girl who is having a stable career job.
Im expecting a child soon .
The father of of the child is my boyfriend who is a non muslim.
How complicated would it be in order for me to get the birth certificate for my child once he/she born.

Kindly advise.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Nov 7, 2016 at 23:33
by   jeff005
@ Hanna

You should get proper and accurate advice from a Syariah Court Lawyer.

The best solution is to get your bf to convert now for the sake of the child.

Then a BC will be issued under your name. The father's name will be inserted after conversion and marriage.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.