Can I take legal action?

271 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Nov 6, 2016 at 22:00
I am a foreign national working in KL, last June my employment contract was terminated and I return to my home country for while waiting for my return to Malaysia next month as my new employment will start on January.
During the periods i was away, I kept my belongings to comapny that specialize warehouse safes. Those were boxes of clothings, some electrical appliances, a laptop, external hard disks and a gaming PC worth approximately RM8000 

I was a Business Analyst then, and still is.

My problem is I blocked my local credit cards when I return to my country. And inadvertently stopped the payment for the unit. It was only RM 980 in outstanding but the warehouse personnel decided to remove/ destroyed or whatever happen to my items.
Now that I've returned I realize everything was gone, can I do something about this?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Nov 7, 2016 at 17:42
Well, you can take initiate legal action.
Read the T&C of yr agreement with that company first.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.