Deed of Trust or Transfer?

389 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Oct 12, 2016 at 05:34
Appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this issue..

A (Mother) and B (Son) are the owners of a Property. Now B is getting with a female, but A isn't very happy with the female thinking she may come with ill will. Anyway, my question is can B then sign a deed of trust now saying B is only holding the property as trustee? Some friends with legal background but not practising lawyer told me it can be done. Plausible?

Otherwise, i know the best and secure way is to transfer the B portion to A provided B agreed lah..
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 12, 2016 at 12:53
What if the female thinks the mother may have ill will?
Then how?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.