Non-Malaysian children inheriting property from Malaysian parent. How should we proceed?

314 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Sep 23, 2016 at 04:07
by   jeremy1122
edited on Oct 5, 2016 at 08:48
My father is a Malaysian citizen and the children are neither Malaysian nor Malaysian Permanent Resident (PR). My dad had left a will divided among his children. He had also name a Malaysian trustee. In this case, how are we suppose to inherit his Malaysia property when neither of the family member is Malaysian or PR?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Sep 24, 2016 at 03:59
by   Novice
Get the Malaysian Trustee to sell the property and divide all free gotten gains.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.