Request CTC malay version divorced document

339 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Aug 15, 2016 at 17:45
Dear all, 

I lost my original copy divorce malay version document, I tried to call back to my previous lawyer and check with them can they help me issue CTC to me. But they said they cant find the file anymore since i divoced since year 2007. They only advise me go back to the court and request from them.

Anyone can advise me how to do it? My previous lawyer told me that i need to wait very long. is it true? because i need it very urgently. 

Appreciated if someone can answer me. 
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 16, 2016 at 01:54
Go to the Court and do a File Search la.
Pay RM 15.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.