father of a newborn foreign baby

310 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Jun 23, 2016 at 06:58
by   Worried person
I am a biological father of a newborn baby whose mother was holding a social visa in malaysia. I had married and divorce yet seek for opinion on the below issue
1. Can i registered my new born baby?
2. Can my new born baby get the citizen of malaysia since i am malaysian without married her? If no, how to apply for it?
3. Can the baby's mother extend her stay in malaysia? If no, is there any other way to apply other permit for her to stay longer in malaysia?
1 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jun 24, 2016 at 17:22
by   jeff005
The best way is to marry her asap
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.