Inheritation Issue

465 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on May 31, 2016 at 17:12
Dear Lawyer Officer,
My parent planning to pass their palm oil estate to my sibling and me.
My question is If i was converted my citizenship to Singaporean, do i still eligible to inherit the property from my parent or i had forced to sell it?
Thank you in advanced.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 10, 2016 at 21:29
Go to the land office and check on the status of the estate. If it is non transferable to non-citizens, it can cause issues down the road.

Get a lawyer to handle your case.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.