Info on tax filing for year 2013

831 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on Jul 18, 2014 at 16:58
I need some info on tax filing for year 2013 , I came to Malaysia on 18th July 2013 for work.

From 18th July to Dec 31 I didn’t full fill 182 days stay to become tax resident.. So for claiming 2013 Tax reimbursement I have to full fill 182 days in 2014.

                In 2013 I am out of Malaysia for 13 days to India for personal reasons. Similarly I am out of Malaysia for 23 days in 2014 for personal reasons.(non consecutive out of malaysia)

                Can I claim 2013 tax reimburse if I stay more than 182 days in 2014 ?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Nov 13, 2014 at 02:20

have you claimed it back same situation is applying to me in 2014 as well. I joined here in august and want to know if i can claim back the TAX paid in 2014
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.