Income Tax Claim

337 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Apr 24, 2014 at 17:35
I am an Indian,

I came to Malaysia on 1st July 2013.

I have got a permanent Job and I will be staying here for more than 182 days.

Income Tax calculation happens from JAN 2013 to DEC 2013.

But my 182 days stay gets completed on APR 2014.

1]Am I considered Resident or Non-Resident?

2] What is Income tax rate for me?

3] I am charged 26% Tax rate considering stay less than 182 days for the year 2013,
can I claim it back in next to next year (2015) ?
because for this year (2014 ) I have already filled Form e-M (those who stay less then 182 days )

4)  I have filled form e-M (2014)  can I get the claim this year ?

Please suggest
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.