Bankruptcy: How to file Permohonan Pembatalan Kes Kebankrapan in court

2067 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Sep 29, 2015 at 10:00
by   zackmh
edited on Jul 31, 2017 at 08:11
I was declared bankrupt a year ago, attended meeting with Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia (JIM), paying monthly installments. My house was auctioned few months back. There is surplus of RM6,700 after the bank took about RM15,000 from the surplus.

After calculating the surplus and installments paid plus monies in the saving account that the bank surrendered to JIM, the balance is enough to pay JIM fee and another Proof of Debt (POD). Based on the email I got and instruction from my Official Assignee as follows:

"Encik boleh memfailkan permohonan ke Mahkamah bagi tujuan pembatalan kes kebankrapan kerana baki kredit estet Encik mencukupi untuk kos & fi KPI."

Where should I start?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
14 Answers