||Nov 6, 2008|
| Operating System:
||Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT, Win2000, WinXP, WinVista, WinServer|
|Publisher's Description of WorldUnlock Codes Calculator|
" A free utility for Nokia, Siemens, Vitel, Maxel, Panasonic, LG, AEG, Samsung, BlackBerry, HTC and Motorola unlock. "|
- From Wickings Network
Includes MasterCode calculator that can reset your Nokia security code if you have lost it.
Here are some key features of "WorldUnlock Codes Calculator":
* Unlock Nokia
* Unlock LG
* Unlock Panasonic
* Unlock Maxon
* Unlock Samsung
* Unlock AEG/Telital
* Unlock Alcatel
* Unlock Siemens
* Unlock Sony
* Unlock Vitel
Easy guide to free Nokia unlocking:
(Please read the whole guide before starting)
Select phone model from list.
· 2. Enter IMEI number of your phone (Press *#06# on phone)
· Select country and service provider where the phone was bought.
· Hit the button: Calculate!
· The software generate some Nokia unlock codes.
· If 7 codes are displayed, use the code ending with +7 first.
· If it does not work, then try +1, and finaly +5.
· When phone displays "Sim restriction off" it is unlocked.
· If only two codes are displayed (+1 and +2) enter both of them!
Codes will be shown on the form: #pw+CODE+n#
To get p, w or +, pres the * button several times.
You enter the codes correctly by removing any simcard from the phone, turning the phone on and then enter the code.
|HTML code for linking to this page:|
|1.||WorldUnlock Codes Calculator|
A free utility for Nokia, Siemens, Vitel, Maxel, Panasonic, LG, AEG, Samsung, BlackBerry, HTC...
|2.||Skype for Windows|
Make free, unlimited calls to your friends all over the world.
|3.||Dekart SIM Manager|
Mobile SIM card management software to create, edit and backup phonebook entries.
Send free faxes from your PC.
World-Class,full-featured open-source PBX and Call Center software solution for Linux.
Lawyerment is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions on this site. We encourage you to determine whether this software or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.