||Nov 15, 2005|
| Operating System:
||WinXP, WinVista, WinNT, WinME, Win98, Win95, WinServer, Win2000|
||64MB RAM, 20 MB hard disk|
| Price:||US$99.00 |
|Publisher's Description of NJStar Chinese Word Processor|
" Word processor for both Chinese and English languages with powerful dictionary translation tools. "|
- From NJStar Software Corp.
NJStar Chinese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Chinese system. It also includes a powerful English-Chinese/Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup. Pro or higher edition of the software also have handwriting recognition (draw Chinese character with mouse pointer) and Chinese Mandarin "pu tong hua" text-to-speech functions.
1. Cut-paste Chinese text between email, web pages or other Chinese sources and NJStar for Chinese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
2. Extensive Chinese language learning functions such as Study List, Chinese Word Annotation, Convert Hanzi to Pinyin, Hanzi of the day, and Hanzi Information;
3. Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
4. More than 20 Chinese input methods including Pinyin and English-Chinese methods;
5. True Type Chinese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
6. Chinese hand-writing recognition and Mandarin text-to-speech pronunciation are avaiable in Professional versions.
7. Chinese character vertical printing;
8. Type/edit Chinese and English on the same line;
9. Chinese Character "Radical Lookup" method;
10. Save Chinese file in HTML web page format.
What's New in Version 5.23 (Release Date: 2008-04-18)
* Compatible with Windows Vista;
* Improved the Unicode->Big5->GB conversion table;
* Fix: User Dictionary Saving Problem;
* Fix: Edit screen referesh lookup problem;
* Fix: Word 2007 RTF Paste problem;
* Corrections for Pinyin Dictionary and Chinese-English Dictionary;
Limitations in downloadable version:
30-day trial; Registered version provides better fonts for printing and display, and a full bilingual dictionary.
|HTML code for linking to this page:|
Lawyerment is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions on this site. We encourage you to determine whether this software or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.